I went to work today only to be told by a client that our clinics were being closed!!!! after i text the area manager annie i was then inform by text we were being made redundant!!!

am so angry as we were kick out the building within 2hrs of being told this as apparantly they changed there accounts without telling regus and haven't even paid rent for weeks!!!!!

after all the s##t i had to put up with working with this company i am really concerned i wont even get my months paid which i already worked for!! I dont even know what to do because the contract i signed wasnt even signed by any manager.

Comments

vivagigglemouth

Join the club, we the customers are being ripped off left right and centre as well, after paying them £138 they cancel all appointments.

If you ve been paid why havent we!? Its ridiculous they cant pick and choose who they want to pay! We are all entitled to our money that we worked hard for.

have fun your probably one of annies right hand who work for this scam of a company!!! trying to make us all feel good!

Well today I received my wage I was owed so who's a *** now love

If you believe your gonna get you money your an even bigger *** than me and everyone else!!! cant you see these people are rotten thieving *** bags!!

I worked in a clinic with 3 other girls the machines worked fine for us an we recieved our wages fine for 3 months..

Yes I also got a text about being made redundant and they have just paid £17,000 out Regus!!

I am still in contact with all members of staff and they are replying to my texts, iv been tol I will be recieveing my wage on Friday/Monday and as I've been paid plenty of times before I'm expecting to be paid on these days!!!

This business grew to big for them to handle, therefore they had no other choice to do this to us.. Yes it bang out of order but what can we do apart from wait to be paid!!!??

Moaning doesn't get you no where so what's point!!??

I sympathise with you. I worked for their Chelmsford branch and the same has happened to the three therapists there too.

All three of us are owed at least a months wages and have been 'promised' my money on the 1st/2nd July. I am beginning to realise that this isn't really going to happen.

I have just contacted Watch Dog and would ask that you and anyone else reading this do the same. If we get enough people contacting them then hopefully they'll take on this case, even if to just expose Annie Nickols, Aaron Nickols, Andrea Nickols Asa Testot & Helen Antrobus to name but a few .... all of these peoples addresses are readily available on the internet. ;)

Also anyone reading this, Ultrasound Weightloss have a public Facebook page where you can leave a 'recommendation'. I have already posted 'recommending' that people steer clear and that the whole business is a scam. It would be a good idea if as many people as possible do the same so that people can see they are going to lose their money.

Also we all need to contact the tax office. They have not provided us with a P45 which is illegal !! I'm sure the tax man will be VERY interested to know this.

Also seems they are just about to open two new offices in Croydon and Canary Wharf ..... be good to get a message to the therapists and customers their to warn it's a scam !!

they are and they are getting away with every ones money!! am owed alot of money which i have work for.

they have been riping people off the machines dont even work and we were force to blag it or be out of a job!! its the worst company i have ever worked for.

Had an email from them today saying that the clinic is closing for a while and my appointments would start 28 days after my original appointment. Sounded wired to me, so went to the local clinic in Milton Keynes but was not allowed to see anyone or phone (apparently they have no phone lines in the clinic).

Think it's a total scam. Now put a dispute in with creditcard company as I think USWL are going out of business!

total scam!!!!